Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Inspiration Sunday










































Words by Robert Frost
Image pinned by Marie Raffo on Pinterest

************


Read it. Like it? Follow it. Please? Thanks.
(Follow my blog by adding yourself as a follower with Google Friends Connect in my sidebar!)


***************************


Don't forget, I will love you forever if you throw me a vote on Top Mommy Blogs. You know the drill by now, don't you? Just click the juggling chick and you've voted. You can vote every day till like, forever.

Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote!

Thanks!


****************

Rudeness disclaimer:

I love all your comments,
I read every one!
But I can't hit 'reply',
I've no time for fun.
Please don't judge me,
Please don't hate.
If you have a question that just can't wait,
Send me an email at farmbeachgal@yahoo.com,
And I'll answer right back because I'm, you know, the Mom.





5 comments:

  1. My mother wrote poetry, one of her favorite poets was Robert Frost. Thank you for the memory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was always one of my favorites too. Thank you for sharing it here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Anne!
    This quote is one of my faves, thanks for linking up! I always look forward to it every week :)

    ~SimplyyMayra
    @ PonderWonders www.simplyymayra.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked, everyone. Robert Frost knows a thing or two about non-conformity. He rules!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...